Saturday, November 15, 2008

Back Again

Wow, It has been a while. I haven't really played much poker in while. I play off and on every once and a while but other than that I haven't really played much at all. WELL THAT IS OVER. I have tried to live the non poker life and I just don't like it. Something about poker that excites me and keeps me coming back. I have tried many times to be serious about poker but every time I seem to overplay my bankroll and not follow my my own guidelines. I believe that is because I set time tables for the time it should take me to get to a certain amount in my bankroll instead of just letting it get there naturally. The passing of the online poker bill really put a damper on online poker and that really sucks. Alot of really good friends of mine I have lost touch with simply because they no longer get on and play and blog. Well I am back on and ready to set some goals and meet them. This time I will be more serious than ever about it. My current goal is my race to 1k. I am confident I can get there fast. The only difference this time is I am not setting a time limit. I will get there naturally. I am sure nobody is going to read this blog but my only intention of this blog is to keep myself in check. I will post my results every time I play on here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home