Thursday, October 05, 2006

Feeling Depressed.

Nothing much going on here. I am feeling depressed due to the recent legislation against online gambling. Very disappointed that our government feels the need to treat us like children and think we can't be responsible adults.

I am still grinding it out. I have all the pieces I need for my new computer with the exception of Memory. I was waiting for some so go on sale but I don't think I will wait any longer.

I stoped playing the Thursday night BPT due to me having to work. My wife was playing in it for me.

I have been doing pretty good in SNG's. I had to drop down a level due to a large negative varience but have made that back. I will post some number in a couple days.

I am in a Pokerstars TLB point contest. I will be playing alot of MTT's $5 and under this month. You can check it out at: http://www.freewebs.com/themicrotlb/

Not much more to say. I am going to continue to play even if I have to open a offshore acct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home