Thursday, October 12, 2006

9-Table

I have put in about 3 hrs of poker the last four days. I have just been burnt out. I am feeling back in the grove and started to 9-table 10NL tables. I have logged about 1200 hands. I am going to play a few K more and post some results. I was mainly burnt out from SNG's. I am going to play 10K hands of 10NL then go back to SNG's. I think I will swing back and forth for a while. I will throw in a MTT or two.

Here are my current SNG #'s for the last two months.
I created a new Excell spredsheet to keep track of them.













Here are my recent MTT #'s out of 29 tourny's.



My $10NL Stats





1 Comments:

Blogger HardcoreBO said...

Hey man I like your blog very organized. Thanks for the comment. You think I should cash out of Pokeroom soon? When you think they gonna officially be gone from US market?

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home