Friday, September 08, 2006

New Computer

I am cashing out a large chunk of my $ to build a new computer. It will be pimp, I will post pictures when I get it complete. It will basically be a:

  • ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD (Motherboard)
  • Seagate Barracuda (Perpendicular Recording) 320GB 7200 RPM (Hard Drive)
  • 2GB (Memory) - haven't decided what brand
  • (2) BenQ FP93GX Black 19" 2ms LCD (Monitor)
  • AMD Athlon X2 4200 2.2GHz (Processor)
  • VGA e-GeForce 6800 XT (Dual Monitor Video Card)
  • 16X/4X Double Layer DVD+/-RW (DVD Burner)
  • Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
  • Ultra Wizard case


I don't know how much money I am going to have left after I buy all of this. Once this is built I should be able to play 8-tables at once. I will probably 8 table SNG's for a while. I just cant handle playing on my "4yr old, 15 inch monitor, e-machine" anymore.

I am really pissed I missed out on the mansion bet knowing the steelers won!!!!

I will still post, it will just be a couple days to get $ straightend out.

Logan

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:26 PM  
Blogger actyper said...

Nice rig! Make sure the BenQs get a natural 1680x
I don't know if I have the same one or not, but mine doesn't. I made that mistake and regret it.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Raisinya said...

why 1680? what do you regret?

12:54 PM  
Blogger actyper said...

I think its the minimum resolution where you can 4table on 1 screen without resizing. I regret not buying a 1680 one. Other than that, the monitor itself is great.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Raisinya said...

I personally like a little overlap. It keeps me from not acting on a table by poping up.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home