Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Bluff Poker Tour

The Bluff Poker Tour is starting this Thursday. Make sure you are signed up. This looks like a good third season.

My computer stuff is making its way in. I got one of my monitors today. I have completed 75 $6.5 turbo's and am just slaughtering them at a 50% ITM and 45% ROI. I will post my stats after each 100 I complete. I have been 4-tabling, soon I will be able to 8-table and hope I can maintain the same ROI. I will play 1000 before I move up. I need to start practicing alot better bankroll management. The next level is a $16 Turbo on Pokerstars.

As wierd as it may sound I am saving up my Pokerstars FPP for a 50" plazma TV. I need like 160K FPP's to get it. It will take me a long time but it is something to work toward. I think I have 5K FPPs now. Eight tabling the $16's and 27's (if I make it that far) would produce a significant amount of FPP's

I am really looking forward to the start of the Bluff and Blogger Poker tours this week. And yes I will win both. :)

Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home