Tuesday, September 05, 2006

9/4/06

Well it was bound to happen. I had a bad day and boy was it bad. I was already overplaying my roll but I went to the extreme today. I took a couple ugly beats at the 1/2NL tables droping $300. I was chasing my losses and was on tilt. There were no 2/4NL tables open so I sat at the 5/10NL table with a full buy in. That was a mistake. I blew through that in about an hour. I must admit I am a retard and blew half my bankroll taking a shot. The funny thing is there is hope, the 5/10 level was full of idiots also. I took my losses and turned the computer off of the day. It is rebuild time, and I need to set a stop-loss for the day so these things don't happen again. I am confident I can make this money back plus some very shortly.

Cash Games: -$1158.93
Note to self: don't play 5/10NL with a 2K roll. Although I do fell I have the balls to play those limits. I don't seem intimidated by players or the amount a person bets. I think I played my hands correctly, I was just unlucky.

MTT: $0
None

HU SNG: $0
None

Thoughts:
Yes I am retarded.

____________________________________________

Today: -$1158.93
Current Amout: $1098.09
Month Goal: $3000
Year Goal: $5,000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home