Friday, August 18, 2006

Tournament Win


This would actually go under yesterdays post, I am just going to make another entry for it.

While at work my brother wanted to play some poker so I let him log on to my Mansion poker account. When I got home from work he was down to 30 out of 573. He was in 3rd position. After talking for a few minutes we decided to put our minds togther and pull out a win. An we did spliting the money 55/45.

MTT: +$55

_____________________________________________

Today: +$55
Current Amout: $412.06
Month Goal: $600
Year Goal: $5,000

4 Comments:

Blogger titans01 said...

Nice. So who got the 45%? I know I could kick my brother's ass so I would be getting the 55%.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Raisinya said...

ya, he played for like 4+ hrs, I figured he desirved the extra 5% lol. Although I pretty much played the whole final table until heads up, he wanted to do heads up.

11:26 AM  
Blogger titans01 said...

I really like that $500 overlay for a penny buyin. I have a few friends that are always looking for good low buyin tournaments or freerolls. Does Mansion have a lot of these tournaments?

12:56 PM  
Blogger Raisinya said...

like 2-3 of these a day. Along with the pokerdome series. All 1cent.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home