Monday, August 14, 2006

Goals: August

The month is half over but I will set a goal for this month anyway.

I am not really sure the exact amount of my bankroll, I am at work. Here is my reasonable estimate. $290. I really thought I had more than this but I think this is it. I recently cashed out $100 to buy a cd player for my car and must have lost more in the cashgames than I thought.

I know this isn't much but I can work with it. I feel like I am playing really well right now. I haven't really decided what levels I am going to play. I am going to take an agressive approach for the rest of the month. My bankroll management isn't where I would like it to be right now but neither is my bankroll. I am underrolled for the $20 HU but I am going to hit them anyway. I will set my stop loss at 5 buyins. If my roll reaches less than $200 I will force myself to move down to the 10's. I won't move up this month no matter how well I do.

My goal for the month is to bring my roll up to $600, using a combination of $20 HU, 25NL, and very small level MTT. I may thr0w in a couple SNG's also. I am trying to leave my options open so that I don't restrict my play to only one game. When I run bad in one, I am going to switch to a different form.

Hopefully I can reach $600 by the end of the month an open my options up a little more. There are some places I want to bonus whore but unless I have at least $600 I won't be able to take full advantage of them.

We'll see how it goes.

GL

_____________________________________________

Today: -$1.oo
Current Amout: $290
Month Goal: $600
Year Goal: $5,000

2 Comments:

Blogger titans01 said...

Good luck Logan with the monthly goal. I really like that year end goal.

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Laser eye surgery for 1800 in mission valley Of pharmacy and allied health propecia loss Bridal flowers for spring Snorting+valium tooth whitening product Unique beach wedding dresses

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home