Thursday, August 31, 2006

8/31/06

Cash Games: +$545.83
Played some more 1/2 and 2/4 NL on Mansion. I put in a decent session today. I love mansion cashgames and would suggest anyone to play in them. These players just suck. They don't have a hand history option though.

I ended down $60 in the horse game on stars. Man I just couldn't hit a hand. I thought I knew how to play razz. Well I didn't. I spent about an hour trying to figure out what hand beats what. I have finally came to the conclusion. If you know hot to play razz let me know. It all comes down to your lowest card. A234K looses to 8910JQ because the K is the lowest card in the other hand? Anyway I dumped some money on that.

MTT: $0
None

HU SNG: -$42
$20 hu - 0W 2L
I had a couple ugly beats to loose both of these.

Thoughts:
I put in my long session. I had a great day. This was a good way to end the month. I hope my success continues into next month. GL eveyone out there.

____________________________________________


Today: +$503.83
Current Amout: $1594.14
Month Goal: $600
Year Goal: $5,000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home