Thursday, August 24, 2006

8/24/06

Cash Games: +$276
All I can say is FU FullTilt poker. I can't win there to save my life. I am either a fish or just the most unlucky person in the world. Yesterday one of my biggest losses was with 1010 when I rasied 5x the bb and some one calls with 56o and flops 234. I just can't put someone on 56o there for some reason. Well I said I was going to play at Fulltilt until I went bust, and I went bust there so that is close enough. I don't think I will be playing the cash games there agian.

Here is another example of a hand. The was the last hand I played at FullTilt. Please be critical of this hand. I really would like anyone who plays NL and reads this to respond if they would have played this different. I just don't see how I can get away from this. This guy had been playing alot of pots, bluffing alot, calling and reraising with just A high. Then says I thought you actually had something after the hand. Did I not play this correctly? I bet 3/4 the pot and he calls with an inside straight draw? Can I honestly put this retard on A5?

All I can say is I am done with FullTilt. I have played approx 60k hands at that site and we are just not compatable.

Full Tilt Poker Game #929471352: Table Snorkel (6 max) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 2:41:36 ET - 2006/08/24
Seat 1: centerfieldin9 ($44.20), is sitting out
Seat 2: brogannie ($99)
Seat 3: Japers ($130)
Seat 4: eeeeke ($0), is sitting out
Seat 5: Webinho ($109.65)
Seat 6: Raisinya ($123.75)
Webinho posts the small blind of $0.50
Raisinya posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #4
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Raisinya [Kh Kc]
brogannie folds
Japers calls $1
Webinho calls $0.50
Raisinya raises to $4
Japers calls $3
Webinho folds
*** FLOP *** [4s 3h 7h]
eeeeke stands up
Raisinya bets $6
Japers calls $6
*** TURN *** [4s 3h 7h] [2d]
Raisinya bets $14
Japers raises to $35
Japers: test my luck
Luffy-san sits down
Luffy-san adds $100
Raisinya has 15 seconds left to act
Raisinya raises to $113.75, and is all in
Japers: i hope i win
Japers calls $78.75
Raisinya shows [Kh Kc]
Japers shows [As 5s]
*** RIVER *** [4s 3h 7h 2d] [9c]
Raisinya shows a pair of Kings
Japers shows a straight, Five high
Japers wins the pot ($246.50) with a straight, Five high
Japers: oh, nevermind
Japers: i thought you actually had something
Raisinya is sitting out
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $248.50 | Rake $2
Board: [4s 3h 7h 2d 9c]

After this hand I moved over to Mansion poker. I hit up the 1/2NL 6max table they had going. All I can say is that I love Mansion. I have never, I mean never played with worse players in my life. Playing at this table is site is worse than a play money table. I was taking their money left and right. All you honestly need is top pair or better and get ready for a pay day. I highly recommend this site for cash game players. These are some of the Loose/Weak players I have seen.

I managed to pull $380 out of the table in about 1 1/2 hour. I will be back there agian tonight.

MTT: $0
None

HU SNG: $0
None


Thoughts:
Well atleast I won back what I lost yesterday.

_____________________________________________


Today: +$276
Current Amout: $773.00
Month Goal: $600
Year Goal: $5,000

5 Comments:

Blogger Gregory Damien said...

Full Tilt is a site which slants toward you or away.

I don't play there much never getting a good feeling there.

The Bluff tour stop had me irate. I had two hands that were playable. Both of them flopped top pair and were dominated by a kicker one rank higher.

I stole the blinds a bit but you can't do anything with that.

Everyone else getting big slick, or multi big pairs.

I am not a Full Tilt fan.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Nichomacheo said...

On the hand with KK, what do you think he's calling you with there that doesnt beat you?

9:14 AM  
Blogger Raisinya said...

You bring up a good point Nicheo, I thihk I have been gettting too attached to my overpairs. It is extreemly hard not to. My read on this guy was way off. I didn't put him on any hand and thought is raise was a pure bluff. Three hands ago he made the same move with AQs on a simular boad. I guess it is just a combination of bad luck and bad play on my part.

I usually do focus more on what someone is holding. If he was lowballing me he probably has a straight or at lest two pair.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan on the turn you bet $14 into a $21. I think that is a little weak. Bet $17 or $18 and if you are re-raised then bells should go off. He most likely will have as set or has the 56 and now wants to get paid off with his made hand. Putting him on A5 is pretty tough but that is expected at the lower stakes as these loose idiots love A rag. You just have to play a little smarter and tighter. It is okay to fold overpairs you know? It's hard to let them go sometimes.

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops posted that above as anonymous by accident.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home