Wednesday, August 23, 2006

8/23/06

Well you can't always be a winner, and today is one of those days. I was playing great and my hands were just not holding up. The total damage is -$180. I took some pretty bad beats early on, a couple unlucky situations QQ vs KK, and one very ugly beat.

I don't think I was playing badly. I have been thinking for the last couple of hours about my session. I played 6-Max $100NL today. I was playing TAG most of the time and just getting slaughtered. I have noticed that when I play LAG in 6-man cash games my $ wins are much better.

I am going to continue to play the 6-max 100NL tables for the next few days. I am going to play LAG at them instead. I only have around 5 buyins. I know these games are beatable. I am going to push myself to beat this game. I will only play one table at a time, concentrate 100% on that one table.

I will either succeed, win and continue to play. Or I will go bust and start over. At this point I am willing to take the risk.

_____________________________________________
Today: -$180
Current Amout: $497.00
Month Goal: $600
Year Goal: $5,000

2 Comments:

Blogger titans01 said...

Logan, I wish you would reconsider the $100NL. You are doing really well grinding it up with the HU SnGs, MTTs, and lower NL games. I hate to see you hit a bad streak and have to start all over again. Either way good luck but just think about it.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Raisinya said...

Thanks, even after 4hrs of cooling down I was still steeming from some of my hands. After todays post, the 8/24 I am not going to play cash games underolled. That is with the execption of Mansion. I just think that game is too profitable right now. I will probably get back in the regular groove here pretty soon. I think I am trying to make money too quickly? It just seems like I never get anywhere with my roll.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home