Friday, August 11, 2006

8/10/06

Heads-Up SNG: +$16.00

$20 hu - 3W 2L

I played 5 $20 HU matches today. The play at the $20's is no different from the 10's IMO. In reality I should have won all of them but badbeats and suckouts do happen.

I played some more 25NL cash today. I figured 3 weeks without playing might change the horrible luck I have in them. Well it didn't. I swear I got my money in four times A 90% favorite and someone hits thier 2 outter. I just don't understand how I can have such bad luck at the cash tables these days. I ended losing around $60. I am just going to stay away from the cash games for a while again. I am doing ok in the HU play so I will continue with that. I don't really want to play 25NL or 50NL. I am only interested in playing 100NL an up. So I don't know if I will play cash games again until I have a big enough roll to support that. Of course I probably will change my mind in a couple days, but after getting slaughtered like last night, I don't know.

Logan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home