Thursday, July 06, 2006

Week 4 Recap

Week 4 was a decent week. I played only 6max tables this week. I made about $150 this week. I don't know if I will ever be able to play the amount of hands I need to play. I have so many obligations with work, family, and the house it is hard to put in a good amount of hours. I am building slowly and haven't overplayed or moved up in stakes once. This is a great accomplishment for me because I was always prone to moving up in stakes when I take a beat and go on tilt. The challange is moving along nicely and I hope I can maintain a steady increase in my roll in the following months. I don't think I am going to cash out any money for a long time. I would like to stay on pace and be playing 3/6 and 5/10NL by this time next year.

NL Challange

Week 4 Totals

$25NL : $148.2

Hands: 2321

PT-bb/100: 12.8

Actual BB/100 : 25.6






NL Challange To Date:

Here are the Stats for the Total Challange thus far. 6-max and 9-man tables combined

Table Hours Played : 138.55

# Hands Played : 9039

$ Per Table Hour: 3.98

VPIP% : 21.13

W$SD% : 57.09

AF with Preflop: 0.88

AF w/o Preflop: 2.23

Total $ won: $552

PTBB/100: 12.21

2 Comments:

Blogger titans01 said...

Those are some great numbers. They all look pretty good. Wish my numbers were that good. I wouldn't sweat the hands thing. If it takes you longer, then it takes you longer. I would keep up with the 6 max though. I just think the games are so much better plus there is more games at 6 max than full ring as you move up not to mention you get more hands in per hour.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Raisinya said...

Really I am thinking I want an even mix of both. I think that might be a good thing to switch back and forth when I am running bad on one or the other. I like 6-max more because there is more action and hands per hour.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home