Monday, July 31, 2006

Update

I played about 27 SNG's this weekend I played a little of everything. Alot of $20's some $27 Turbo's and one $60 Turbo. Overall I came out a looser. I lost about $30 on the 20's, $125 on the $27's. I came in 3rd on the $60 turbo. I have decided the higher level turbo's are complete crapshoots. I swear I have never seen more BS beats than at that level. I think 50% of the turbo's I played that I didn't money I got 4th. For a while it seemed I was destined to get 4th. It didn't matter If I got agressive, Tight, or loose on the bubble I would somehow always be that fn bubble boy. The $60 dollar turbo I was chip leader when we got down to 3 and the blinds shot up to 800/1600. within a matter of two hands and two ugly beats I was out. The bad thing is that first payed $250 and third got $99.

So for the weekend I am down like $100. The good news is I almost cleared my $100 bonus on PS. I needed 700FPP and I am at like 600FPP.

I have decided to step away from the SNG challange until my roll gets larger. I am going to Bonus Whore for a while. Once I complete the Pokerstars Bonus I will Cash out and find another bonus to clear. It will probably be Absolute poker since I have like $200 pending there.

I still haven't calculated my overall bankroll yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brendan said...

If you wish to play in my tournament it is Thursday at 9pm EST. I am from Cleveland Ohio so I just posted by my time zone... The password for it is "Pokerstars" and it is case sensitive so you need the capital P. GL

6:08 PM  
Blogger Raisinya said...

thanks

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home