Thursday, July 20, 2006

7/20/06

Cash Games: -$7.30
I played 271 hands 25NL on pokerstars. -5.39 ptbb/100

MTT: -$54.49
I got kind of carried away with the MTT's today. I played 4 rebuy tourny's 1 $5 and 3 $3 and didn't cash in any of them. I think I am going to stick to only freezeouts until I get my roll up higher.

SNG: +$12.00
I played a few SNG's and did ok.

Thoughts:
Don't play rebuy's for a while.

I need to set some more challanges. I think I will do a 500 $5 SNG Challange. I think.....
I have been thinking about this for a while. While playing at the low stakes tables I think you keep yourself in a rut. I think you make more moves with your top pair and less valuable hands because you know people will call you down and pay you off with bottom pair or nothing. I am wondering if this puts you in a bad position when you move up in stakes. The better players are not paying you off and your style is going to change the more you play with donkeys. With that being said is it a "bad" thing to spend an extended amount of time at the lower stakes. I would think your game would be modified greatly over time. Really "top pair" is a good holding at the low stakes tables.
____________________________________

Daily Total: -$49.79
Bankroll: $513.55

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home