Thursday, July 06, 2006

7/06/06

I didn't start the week off all that great. I started my session playing like an idiot. I made a couple rediculous moves and lost two buyins right off the bat. On was I flop a straight on a all diamond board. This guy pushes his whole stack in. I am thinking he wouldn't play a flush like that he must have two pair or something. I call he has a low flush and was trying to protect that not two pair. So I spent the next 350 hands making my two buyin's back. I guess you do have to trust your reads though.



NL Challange

$25NL: $2.75
Hands: 395
PTBB/100: 1.39

2 Comments:

Blogger titans01 said...

Good to see that you trust your reads. It's something I'm having problems with lately. Not so much calling a hand but laying one down. If you can trust your reads then you will do so much better as you move up especially when it comes to laying hands down.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Raisinya said...

I agree, It just sucks when my read is off and I lose a whole buyin. I think my reads are getting killed while playing 4 tables at once. I think as I move up in stakes I will need to drop a table or two off to pay attention to the tables and players tendencies. GL, thanks for reading my blog..

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home