Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Update

I have been playing alot of limit the last three days. I have played almost 3k hands. (2200 .5/1 & 700 1/2) I have been doing much better at the 1/2 level. I have been playing at pokerstars and fulltilt and from what I read those are two of the tightest sites to play at. I am looking into going to partypoker or elsewhere to find more loose games. I have been using pokertracker to tack my games.

After my loosing 10 SNG's my bankroll took a big hit. I have made about 80 on my limit games. Overall my bankroll should start to increase slowly.

There is a nice 25 $216 seat added at fulltilt put on by pocketfives.com It is a 20 dollar tourny so there should be a nice amount of seats up for grabs. The tourny is on Thursday at the same time as the BPT. If you want to play check it out on the Pocketfives forum.

My bankroll is stitting at 1300. I haven't set any money goals for this month because I am not sure what to really expect. My main goal is to play 25000 limit hands this month. I will probably play the rest of them at the 1/2 level. Just a rough estimate if I can get 2bb/100 that would be approx $500. My tentative goal is to be at $1800 by the end of June. -GL-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home