Saturday, June 03, 2006

Update:

The final ten SNG's I played Killed my. I basically didn't money in one of them and It killed my ROI and ITM%. I actually stopped at 99 because I am very Pissed at SNG's right now. Here is a picture of my stats, still decent.



I haven't been performing all that well on my last few Bluff events and It is showing. I need to get my act together. I think there is something wrong with my tourny play right now and I hope I can figure it out very soon.

I have changed the way I am doing things and my long term goals. I am not going to set a bankroll limit for myself this month due to me undertaking a new (can't think of a word) game? Anyway, my new goal is to play only limit cash games with the exception of the BPT.

My long term goal is to play 25K hands at each level and then evaluate my performance. I will post updates and such. In the last two days I have played about 1500 hands. I am starting at to .5/1 tables and moving up/down from there. I have already read all of Slansky's books but I am currently rereading them starting with "small stakes hold'em" then on to the rest. If you suggest a any other books let me know what they are.

Not really sure where my Bankroll is due to alot of money moving around the last two days. -Good luck-

Here is a graph of my bankroll trends for the last two months. The far right is a pretty hard downward trend. That has came back up a little...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home