Friday, June 09, 2006

New Challange: NL

I have changed my challange and goals for the long run. I have decided not to play limit because I enjoy NL much better. I am going to focus hard on NL cash games for a long time. I am not concerned with my tournament game at this point other than the BPT. I have been playing at various sites the last couple of days and I don't think any of them compair to fulltilt. I am going to do a challange very simular to Titans01. For this challange I will only focus on fulltilt and will be using my bankroll there which sits at 326. I will make weekly goals for # of hands to play that week and target $ amount. In general my goal will be to play 3 tables at a time 5k hands per week and maintain a 6bb/100. My weekly $ goals will be set based up on this number. Starting today here is how my challange will look. (it is kind of hard to format this in the blog so I may change the format a few times until I find one that is appealing.)Challange started 6/7 I will update totals at the end of each week.



NL Challange

$25NL : $89.54
# Hands: 306
bb/100: 58.46

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home