Thursday, June 22, 2006

6/22/06

I started this week off like shit. I had a horrible day. I ended d0wn $60. I took a couple bad beats at the start of my session that effected my play drastically. I knew I wasn't on my game. I started down twenty. I should have just walked away, but I wanted to play. I was making huge mistakes and people were capitalizing on them. I was calling big raises with mediocre cards. I was paying off made hands, and the bad part is I knew what I was doing. I tilted away $60. I am going to regroup and get my head back on striaght for my next session. I know I can pull out of this slump I have been in the last three days. (note to self: don't tilt away money).

I don't have my stats in front of me but I played about 400 hands and lost about $60.

2 Comments:

Blogger Riverrun said...

Just found your blog.

it looks like your playing solid poker, keep up the great work!

your going to destroy your challenge.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Raisinya said...

Thanks, I check you your blog all the time, It is in my links.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home