Wednesday, May 03, 2006

5/3 Results

Not a good day today. I have already lost 150 at cash games so I am done for today. I probably won't play tomorrow either due to having to take finals and after a day like today I think I need a break so I can come back refreshed.

Here Is where I am sitting

Bankroll
Current - $806.
Goal - $2000.
Need - $1194.
Days Left (27)

I don't feel I posted enough about why I lost so much today. Normally you would hear me complain that It was bad beats, but I really fell it was just bad playing on my part. First of all I was overplaying my roll. Secondly I was acting like a calling station. I was slow playing one pair, I was making horrible bluffs. I did have a few QQ vs. KK etc but the main bulk of my losses was mainly not playing my hands correctly. I also fell my confidence level was not there today. Sets weren't hitting, I really didn't fell comfortable playing today. I remember last night I was playing great, concentrating on what I was doing and really was thinking about what my opponents might have, what they think I have, etc. I need to get back to the basics and realize that solid poker is all that is needed to win at these limits. I am contemplating playing some limit also.

I also fell that I wasn’t getting cards today. When you go on a dry spell for 30 hands, K9o starts to look lik AA. I just need to increase my patience. I am really disturbed by my play today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home