Friday, May 26, 2006

5/25 & 5/26, BPT finish, Poker Tracker

5/25 - I played 4 SNGs today and came out down 22. I also played in the $26 11k tourny on Fulltilt. I placed 130th out of 500 when I ran my QQ into KK. I won $25 on cashgames so overall for the I ended down 20.

5/26 I played only SNG Today. I played 6 and here is how they went (6,3,3,3,1,1,2). It was a very good day for SNG for me and these wins have really boosted my confidence level. Over all I think I won over $80.

Bluff Event- The bluff event was at Doyle’s Room this week. Last time we hit this stop I placed 2nd. I managed to get 11th one short of the final table. I ran my AK into AA. At least I was the one pushing and not calling. This should give me approx 30 pts and bump me up a spot.

I don't think I will be able to meet my goal unless I have a huge weekend. I am not really disappointed because I haven't played as much as I had planned. I am hoping to hit $1600 at least.

I am qualified for the Bronze Ironman at Full Tilt. It is a 15k freeroll. I worked hard to get there so I am going to win that whole damn event...Hoping to at least.

I finally bought PokerTracker. I have been working with it and It is a very complex program. I think it will help my game. It will take a while for me to understand how to use it.

I started tracking my progress daily about 2 months ago. I feel using this blog has kept me focused and will assist me in taking my game to the next level. I am going to put some hard hours in the next couple of months and see what I am acually capable of.

Ok, enough blabbing Here is how the Roll looks.

Bankroll
Current - $1431.68
Goal - $2000.
Need - $568.32
Days Left (4)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home