Tuesday, May 09, 2006

4/9 Results

Didn't play much - about an hour and boy was it an hour.

I took two of the most worst beats I have taken in a very long time.

First hand I have 72s in the BB. Folds around to the SB and he just calls. so there is 1 dollar in the pot. The flop comes 10 7 7 The SB auto pushes all in for $25, I think for a little while and relize nobody plays a hand that horrible. I call he has KQ. The turn 9 river J to make him a straight. Unbeliveable hand.

Then about 10 hands later I get AA in the BB, Small blind calls I raise 6xbb to $3 he calls. The flop 6 4 9, He bets $4 He raises $12 I push allin he calls for a total of $25 each. He shows A7o. The turn 8, river 5 to make him a straight. Just FN unbeliveable luck these guys had. I understand those are the kinds of calls that make you money but It still doesn't make me fell better. So for the Day I end DOWN $50. I really hope the luck turns around real soon.

Bankroll
Current - $940
Goal - $2000.
Need - $1060
Days Left (22)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home