Monday, May 08, 2006

4/6 4/7 Weekend Results. BPT

It was an up and down weekend. My last post was about how great I am running on $10 SNG's. Well, that has changed. Out of my last ten played I have only made the money once. I know I was making the right moves I just have been getting extreemly unlucky. I got KK 5 times in a raised pot when an A hits on the flop. Peoples straights and flushes are filling on me, I get a PP vs overs the overs hit, I get overs vs a PP I don't hit. This downswing sucks considering I was up over $100 for the beginning of the weekend and now I am about even. I think I just have flop lag and am sure I will pull out of it. Even after losing the last 9 My ITM rate is still 45% and ROI is at 38%. I hope my recovery is strong.

I played in the BPT sunday event at Pokershare. I didn't do much there, I ran my 1010 into AA for my final hand. I probably won't play much tonight or tomorrow due to me taking my last final and I have to watch my daughter. Good luck


Bankroll
Current - $994
Goal - $2000.
Need - $1006
Days Left (24)

2 Comments:

Blogger Raisinya said...

Cool I added you to my list. I like your challange, good luck. How did you find my blog?

8:05 PM  
Blogger Gregory Damien said...

"If you want some high quality MTT that won't break the bank the try the Poker Anaylsis buyin league.

http://pokeranalysis.com/profile.php?mode=register&refer_id=9310

approx 10 games a month.
play at Titan, Royal Vegas, Bodog, Absolute and Sun.

Very competitive.

Billinga played with these groups alot.

After being there a while you can play in their freerolll league too.

"

They are back up - if you want to take another look. They have a buyin league game tonight. It's the second of the month you didn't miss much.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home