Saturday, April 01, 2006

Tournament Overview 4/1

Other than the Blogger and Bluff events I just discribed I played in about 4 MTT tourny's.

-$5.oo buyin VIPPoker total of 29 - I placed fourth for $16.

-$5.oo buyin VIPPoker total of 40 - This one pissed me off. Top five pay, six players blinds 600/1200, I get A8 in the BB. Four to the flop- A 8 9 , I push the rest of my stack (over 5k) into the 5k pot. Get one caller with AK. The turn blank but the river a 9. I lose that pot, and bubble.

$2.oo buyin VIPPoker total of ~60. This one pissed me off also. Down to eight players I have an average stack of 10k. The blinds are 400/800. I get KQ in lat position I raise to 1600. Get one caller outside the blinds. The flop comes K 7 7. I bet the pot, he pushes all in, I call. He has KJ. The turn is of course a J and instead of doubling to the chip leader I am out in 8th and only cash for $5.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home