Saturday, April 29, 2006

Goals; 4/28 & 29 Results; Blogger Poker Tour Final Table

It is time to set some more goals for the month of May. My new goal is to bring my bankroll to $2k by the end of May. I will also need to complete 100 $10 SNG's By the end of May. I will play mostly .25NL and some .5/1 Limit cash games. I will also be playing in all the BluffPT events. I will probably throw in a few low limit MTT's also. I believe this goal can be reached if I focus myself.

It was up and down the last two days. It started off with a PartyPoker Email stating I had a Free $80 sitting in my account. I would have to clear 800 raked hands to keep the comeback bonus. Needless to day I worked it up to 150 at 500 raked hands then the suckouts started to come. I managed to loose a couple buyins and didn't clear the bonus. Really pissed me off because I played 14+ hours tying to clear it. So that consisted on most of my play for the last two days.

I played 5 $10 SNG's making the money on three. I placed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for about a $35 profit.

I made the final table of the Blogger Poker Tour event today. This event was six handed and had about 60 entrents. I ended up placing 6th for $25.

So overall for the last couple days I managed a profit of a little over $50.

Here is how the Bankroll looks

Bankroll
Current - $854.77
Goal - $2000
Need - $1145.23
Days Left (32)

7 Comments:

Blogger lyttlemoney said...

Awesome goal man. im pulling for ya the whole way. keep up the good work..

10:12 AM  
Blogger Raisinya said...

Thanks. I am going to work real hard to acheive it.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Gregory Damien said...

If you want some high quality MTT that won't break the bank the try the Poker Anaylsis buyin league.

http://pokeranalysis.com/profile.php?mode=register&refer_id=9310

approx 10 games a month.
play at Titan, Royal Vegas, Bodog, Absolute and Sun.

Very competitive.

Billinga played with these groups alot.

After being there a while you can play in their freerolll league too.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Raisinya said...

Thanks, Omenic I will look into it.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Raisinya said...

Hey try to go to this site and I get this message "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/videopoker1/pokeranalysis.com/htdocs/config.php:2) in /home/videopoker1/pokeranalysis.com/htdocs/common.php on line 187" Then It redirects me to another site that says something about For Islam. At this link "http://kadooooooo.sitemynet.com/kadoo.htm" Is that what it is supposed to do?

1:55 PM  
Blogger Raisinya said...

They must have been hacked...

1:57 PM  
Blogger Gregory Damien said...

Yes they were hacked.

I'll prompt you when they are back up.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home