Monday, April 17, 2006

Goal Met; BPT 2nd Place Finish;4/16 Results

Today was a good day. It feels good to have a strong day right after I set my goals. I Placed 2nd in the Doyle's Room Bluff event making $280 and some much needed points. That put me a little over the $500 Goal I had set.

Cash games haven't been treating me that well lately. I lost another $35 at the 25NL tables. I think I will take a break from these for a little while. I have been running pretty good on SNG's and MTT tournys.

Since I have met my goal I will need to set another one. My new goal is to build my bankroll to 750 by the end of april. All the other limitations still stay the same. I will also cash out $50 to buy pokertracker since I have yet to do that.

I will attempt to post a picture of my SNG stats. I have never put a pic on here so we will see how it goes.

Bankroll
Current - 548.49
Goal -750
Need - 201.59


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home