Thursday, April 06, 2006

4/5 Did well

I had a good day. I only played for about 3 hrs. I played 2 $5 SNG and a $25NL cash game on Pokerstars

$5 #1 I went out in fourth on this one. Don't remeber the specs but I was short stacked when we hit the bubble.

$5 #2 I Placed second in this one. When we got heads up I was ripping this guy to shreeds. I had a 2-1 chip lead until this hand. I get AQ raise 5 times BB. He calls. Flop Qxx. I push all in he calles. He turns over Q10. The river is a ten. Now we are even. A few minutes later I get AK Raise 5 times BB. He calles Flop Kxx. I push all in he calls and flips over K10. The freaking river is a ten and I finish in second. Not much I can do about that but dang talk about suckouts.

$25NL. I did well in this also finishing at $75. Played tight and people were paying off my good hands.

Overall I ended my day up ~55.

BPT tounament tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home