Wednesday, April 05, 2006

4/4 SNG Review

I moved my money to pokerstars. I played in 3 $5 SNG's today.

#1 I played extremely tight. I just waited for a big hand and doubled up. When we got down to 4 players I had the chip lead. I went on to take 1st in this one.

#2 I played tight in this one also. This one was very fast paced. Everyone was playing very aggressive. We were down to 3 players when the blinds were still at 25/50. I made an attempt to take out the shortstack with A10h. He pushed all in with 77. A 7 hit on the flop. A couple hands later I get AK. I bet hard the same guy pushes all in - he has AA. Leaving me short stacked. I placed 3rd in this one.

#3 I played Tight but not as tight as the other two. I had to lossen up when we still had 7 people left with the blinds at 100/200. I gained chip lead. I dominated the rest of this tourny and took 1st.

So for the day I am up $37.5

The Bluff Poker Tour tournament is a PokerStars one Thursday. Hope I can cash in some points. -Wish Me Luck-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home