Friday, April 28, 2006

4/27 BPT Final Table; SNG Stats Published

I managed to make the final table of the Bluff Poker Event Last night. I ended up busting in 8th for a little money and points. I think I am in the top 6 overall now.

I finally finished my 100 SNG's today. I actually played 102 because I didn't realize and opened too many. SNG's were suck out city for me today. Just one of those days where the best cars and 80/20 favorites just aren't winning. I am pleased with my results. I have a 30% ROI and a 45% ITM. Here is a picture of my stats.


After all the play today I ended up about 13 bucks. I would be up over $60 but I ran my AA into 55 in a cash game and he hit a set.


Bankroll
Current - $795
Goal -$750 (Goal Completed)
SNG Goal Completed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home