Wednesday, April 26, 2006

4/26 April $ Challange Met

I will start off by saying I have completed my april challange. Very happy with my progress. I still need 6 SNG to complete my 100. I will do that and set more goals tomorrow.

I had a good day today. I ended up 28 (15 +12.5(bonus) in my cash game. I then played 14 $5 SNG's. I seem to either get 4th or 1st. I am very dissatisfied with my fourth place finishes. Most of them I got all in on the bubble with the best hand but got sucked out on. Overall on my SNG's here are my places for today.

Overall
1st -4
2nd -0
3rd -1
4th -5
Other-4

I think my heads up game is really good. Usually when I get into the money I am able to get 1st. I am very happy with that aspect of my game. The bankroll took a nice jump today.

Bankroll
Current - $783.5
Goal -$750 (Goal Completed)
Still Need 6 More SNG's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home