Tuesday, April 18, 2006

4/17 - Roller Coaster Ride

It has been a roller coster ride of a week. I usually don't have this much varience in my game so that tells me that I am not doing something correctly. In all actuality I think I have been playing very well. I lost about $50 today. Basically in two hands. The first I have AA Raise 4x bb -four people call. The flop 4 Q 10 one guy bets, I raise 4 times his bet, he pushes allin, I call. He has QJ. The turn is a Q and I loose one buyin. The second hand I have 10 10 in a family pot unraised. The flop 10 J 5 two spades. I bet the pot trying to chase drawers out, get two callers. The turn another blank, I bet the pot and both call again. The river is a spade completes both guys flushes. At this point I really can't lay down my hand, I have 3 bucks left with a $60 pot. One guy takes it down with K7s.

I believe that if I keep at it these fishers will soon be paying me off like they usually do. It is just the last 3 days they have been hitting every draw they are drawing to against me.

I played three SNG. I placed 3rd in one and busted in the other to. I am probably not going to keep posting the BS hands that I loose to in large raised pots anymore because it just seems repetative. I will keep at it knowing that the varience will spike upwards very soon.

Logan

Current - $484
Goal -$720
Need - $266
Days left 13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home