Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Today I am at $385 mark. I havn't overplayed my roll yet. Ok maybe once or twice in the 50NL but other than that nothing else. I have been sticking to $5 SNG's and MTT. Every once and a While a $10 MTT. I have almost made all the money that I lost Last week back. I have tightened up my game a little also. There ins't a need to do anything but play solid poker at the lower limits. Lately I have been playing pretty tight but really agressive. The higher level of agression really puts people on a decision. Alot of times that decision is the wrong one and I am cashing in. I should be up to $550 pretty soon If I don't make another half bankroll mistake.

I recently downloaded the trial version of PokerTracker. I really like the program and I am going ot buy it.

More to come later
Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home