Monday, February 06, 2006

Again it has been awhile since I have posted on my blog. I have done alot since I last wrote on here. My SNG strategy went well at the beginning but soon I had to quit it. I had made the money for ten straight tourny's and was excited until right after that I didn't money for 10 staight. I got tired of the SNG and moved on. I did manage to win 2 ($215) entry to the sunday tounry on stars. I didn't play in those tourny's and used the money for high limit SNG's. That turned out to be a stupid. I played about 6 ($50) turbo NL and didn't place in the money on one. I had chip lead on a couple and managed to get suck out upon suck out. I still managed to have about $100 left in my account. I withdrew that $100 and went back to full tilt at the beginning of the year. I have worked it up to $430 as of today playing mostly $25NL. I mixed in a couple $50 dollar games but the bulk came from $25 tables. I plan on playing mostly cash games around the $25NL level until I get my roll to about $700. I will then proceed to move up to the $50NL level. I will also mix in a few small buyin tourny's here and there. My goal is to eventually work my way up to the highest level tables. I won't cash out any money. The money in my account will stay there and be used for poker for a while. I probably won't move up to the $100NL tables until I get about 1600-2k. I will try and update more often that I have been.

Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home